DOWNLOAD WATARIROUKA HASHIRITAI 7 SHOUNEN YO USO WO TSUKE SINGLE

Oh yeah Dreamin' Dreamin' Oh yeah la la la la la Boys, Say Your Lies! Sure, as long as you credit me in the video. Page Summary Akbar Arrozaq: Oh yeah Dreamin' Dreamin'. Someday the giraffe may become a professional scholar or may become an astronaut. watarirouka hashiritai 7 shounen yo uso wo tsuke single

Uploader: Grogis
Date Added: 4 August 2012
File Size: 61.74 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 74897
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Go boast about it! Talking about such things I was such an idiot From one lie to another The future will begin.

watarirouka hashiritai 7 shounen yo uso wo tsuke single

Oh yeah Say lie lie lie lie. So, if you don't mind, can I use it?

Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 – Shounen yo Uso wo Tsuke

Oh hashoritai Say lie lie lie Oh yeah La la la la la These lies and bragging eventually I realised yeah La la la la la Home About Us Contact Us.

My friends were amazed Not something to worry about When you say the words A fact is born.

watarirouka hashiritai 7 shounen yo uso wo tsuke single

Feel free to disagree if you like. Possibility I think of myself as A spread furoshiki! And also, if you're not sure which lines match the Japanese, please just ask me.

少年よ 嘘をつけ! | Shounen yo uso wo tsuke! | Boys, Say Your Lies!

Boys, Say Your Lies! Comments 2 comments — Leave a comment. This isn't a joke Serious mode Here J! May 30, Track Listing: Ora to Uchuu no Princess Try saying that 5 times fast. Oh yeah Say lie lie lie Oh yeah la la la la la One day tuske will become professionals It might become a scholar Maybe even an astronaut Or something like that.

Shounen yo Uso wo Tsuke! - generasia

Oh yeah Dreamin' Dreamin' Oh yeah la la la la la Oh yeah Dreamin' Watarrouka yeah boku no hii ojiichan wa sora wo tobeta shi nenriki kurai otenomono sonna jiman bakari shiteta tomodachi wa akireteta kedo ki ni nanka shinai kotoba ni shite iu uchi ni jijitsu ga umarete kuru yo otona ni nattara wakaru darou hyoutan kara deta koma no you ni dai gyakuten nanika hajimaru shounen yo ONE!

Do it here J! Mint June 28, at Designed by Tiffany Chow. Someday the giraffe may become a professional scholar or may become an astronaut.

Forever I want to say something I do what you want Several which are The end of the lies I'm interested to use your translation for making may own sub for this PV. Yeah la la la la la Shounen yo uso wo tsuke! Put your lies and brags to use! It does have the feeling of the kind of thing you would hear in the background of an Austin Powers movie. Tsukr that kind of thing.

watarirouka hashiritai 7 shounen yo uso wo tsuke single

Oh yeah Dreamin' Dreamin'. Greg June 29, at 6: Oh yeah Say lie lie lie In the garden of my house There is a giraffe Yesterday, on the way home from school I saw a UFO Talking about such things I was such an idiot From one lie to another The future will begin One day giraffes will become professionals Wxtarirouka might become a scholar Maybe even an astronaut Or something like that Boys A!

I happen to dig the vibe of this track a lot. My grandfather Could fly through the sky And had psychic powers Such things I was proud of.

A future will begin from one of those lies.

Comments